Caring Hearts Healthcare Services, LLC is a leader in client
dedication, integrity, and excellence in home care.
Loving and Compassionate Care
Client care is our #1 priority. By customizing your non-medical needs a schedule is formulated to enhance a comfortable, healthy lifestyle. We are dedicated to providing an affordable alternative, which allows clients to remain in their own homes. From our conception, we have never compromised our commitment to being a leader in client dedication, integrity and excellence in home care. Caring Hearts Healthcare Services, LLC provides services to the greater Connecticut Area residents.
committed to excellence, committed to you…..
Our client have peace of mind knowing their caregivers are:
- Carefully screened prior to employment
- Insured and bonded
- Chosen through a rigorous interviewing process
- Always professional, reliable and dependable
- Matched to your needs
- Experienced Staff with extensive In-Home Care training
Have questions? Call Us 877-761-1447
How To Begin Service
|Call 877-761-1447 to discuss your loved one’s needs and schedule a FREE In-Home Assessment.
Develop a personalized Care Plan with our Care Coordinator that is tailored to the specific needs of your loved one.
Start care when the Care Coordinator brings the caregiver to your loved one’s home for introductions and review of the personalized Care Plan.
We genuinely care about our clients,
who are mostly seniors or others managing an incessant disease or damage. Caring Hearts works on the conviction that with the right sort of help and bolster, people can remain securely in their own particular homes. It is in their own particular homes where individuals feel the best feeling of reason, have the nobility and quality to best face life’s challenges, and where they are the most agreeable and upbeat.
Our caregivers are:
- Professional, caring and experienced
- Extensively screened and given local/national background checks
- Fully bonded and insured
- Covered by Workers’ Compensation insurance
- CPR certified
- Dependable, compassionate and trustworthy
- Required to attend educational seminars and training sessions
- Closely supervised, monitored and evaluated to ensure the best quality of care